*Hi There, *
I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below
*Job Title: SAS System Administrator *
*Location: New York, NY *
*Position: 6-12+ months*
· Competencies: SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 (SSAS)
· 8-10 years’ IT experience and hands-on experience in SAS
Administration for last 3 years.
· Excellent stakeholder management experience.
· Good Communication & Presentation skills.
· The person should have Team Lead experience.
· Should be having working knowledge of BASE SAS Language: Data
Step, Procedures, and SQL & SAS Macros.
· Minimum expectation is to know where to run the code from and
replicate the user issues.
· Should be knowing on how to update the License of SAS Components.
· Strong knowledge of OS that SAS is installed on [memory
management, File System Architecture, CPU Utilization]
· Experience in SAS Visual Analytics.
· Prior Major version upgrade experience will be a plus point.
· Should have worked on Environment Manager.
· Should know on shell scripting and scheduling in Cron tab
· Responsible for maintaining high code quality to assure
production of a quality product
*Thanks & Regards,*
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Desk: 609-853-0818 X 2126
Fax: 609 7995746
Gtalk : sudhanshu.intime
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Peoplesoft Security Administrator" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.