*Hi There,                                      *

I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below
job description.

*Job Title:  SAS System Administrator *

*Location: New York, NY *

*Position: 6-12+ months*

*Requirement:    *

·         Competencies: SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 (SSAS)

·         8-10 years’ IT experience and hands-on experience in SAS
Administration for last 3 years.

·         Excellent stakeholder management experience.

·         Good Communication & Presentation skills.

·         The person should have Team Lead experience.

·         Should be having working knowledge of BASE SAS Language: Data
Step, Procedures, and SQL & SAS Macros.

·         Minimum expectation is to know where to run the code from and
replicate the user issues.

·         Should be knowing on how to update the License of SAS Components.

·         Strong knowledge of OS that SAS is installed on [memory
management, File System Architecture, CPU Utilization]

·         Experience in SAS Visual Analytics.

·         Prior Major version upgrade experience will be a plus point.

·         Should have worked on Environment Manager.

·         Should know on shell scripting and scheduling in Cron tab

·         Responsible for maintaining high code quality to assure
production of a quality product

*Thanks & Regards,*

Sudhanshu Pandey
Sr. Technical Recruiter