*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>**, you can also reach me at
609-423-4215. *

IVR Tester

Middletown, NJ 07748

6 Months Contract

Required Skills:

Manual and automation IVR testing, with DBA testing skills

IVR Development skills, team leading, client interfacing skills

Bachelor of engineering

ISTQB or other relevant Testing or Contact Center Certification

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :

*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*
*Consulting Knights Inc*
D: 609-423-4215
Email: ray.fran...@consultingknights.com