*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>**, you can also reach me at

Project/Program Manager (IVR)

Alpharetta, GA 30005 / Middletown, NJ 07748

6 Months Contract

*Required Skills:*

Program Management, Experience managing complex CC programs with client
interaction and stakeholder management skills

Contact Center Domain knowledge, IVR Development skills

Bachelor of engineering

PMP, Prince

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :

*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*
*Consulting Knights Inc*
D: 609-423-4215
Email: ray.fran...@consultingknights.com