*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>**, you can also reach me at
609-423-4215. *

Contact Center Tester

Alpharetta, GA 30005

6Months Contract

Test architect, Manual and automation testing of Contact Center
applications, Experience with Hammer/Cyara tools

Bachelor of engineering

ISTQB or other relevant Testing or Contact Center Certification

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :

*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*
*Consulting Knights Inc*
D: 609-423-4215
Email: ray.fran...@consultingknights.com