*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4215. *

*Identity and Access Management (RSA)Location: Atlanta, GAContract: 3
months, possible extensionEducation/Certifications (Required): Bachelor’s
degree, Master’s preferred*Top 3 Duties and percentage of time?
Coordination with client and requirement elicitation
Implementation of RSA
Coordinate with offshore team

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :

*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*
*Consulting Knights Inc*
D: 609-423-4215
Email: ray.fran...@consultingknights.com