we currently have the following requirement with one of our clients. let me
know if you have suitable resources. send in the resumes to
Title: IT Security Analyst
Location: Lansing, MI
Duration: 1 Year
Interview: In-person only
Years of Experience:
4-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Facilitate Security Control Assessment (SCA) and Continuous
Monitoring Activities (Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&M) , Corrective
Action Plans (CAP) with State of Michigan Applications.
• To be considered for this position, the candidate must be
available to work in Lansing Michigan
• Examine, interview, and test procedures in accordance with
NIST SP 800-53A Revision 4.
• Ensure State of Michigan & Agency policies are adhered to and
that required controls are implemented.
• Validate respective information system security plans to
ensure NIST control requirements are met.
• Execute SCA (DTMB-170) documentation, including but not
limited to POA&M & CAP.
• Familiarity with NIST requirements, particularly 800-53
revision 3 and revision 4.
• Author recommendations associated with your findings on how
to improve the customer’s security posture in accordance with SOM PSP &
• Ability to lead small, less complex system assessments
• Ability to assist team members & Vendors with proper
artifact collection and detail to clients examples of artifacts that will
satisfy assessment requirements
• Candidate must have solid knowledge of information security
principles and practices, as well as an advanced understanding of security
protocols and standards.
• Candidate must have at (1-3) years of experience in the IT
industry, and be familiar with the applicable NIST Special Publications
800-37 Revision 1, 800-53 Revision 3 or 4, and 800-53A Revision 1.
• Experience reviewing IT systems/applications plus basic
knowledge of networking components and various operating systems in
including UNIX and Microsoft.
• Candidate must have the ability to work independently and as
part of a team
• Preferred that the candidate has a CISSP, CISA, PMP and/or
Security+ certification, but it is not required
• Expertise in other Security Frameworks (ISO, NIST, COBIT,
HIPAA/HITECH, etc.) and regulatory requirements is a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including the
ability to explain technical matters to a non-technical audience
• Collaborate on multiple projects at a given time and
experience with Vendors is a plus
• Flexibility to adjust quickly to multiple demands, shifting
priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
*Thanks and Regards*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Peoplesoft Security Administrator" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.