Please share resume at

*Client : Virtusa*

*Role: **i**OS Developer*

*Location: **Dublin OH*

*I-94 is mandatory*

Job description:

·         5+ years leading technical teams as a development manager or lead.

·         Strong written and verbal skills.

·         Knowledgeable about mobile technology.

·         Experience with JSON services.

·         Experience developing with Swift, C, C++ or Objective C OR
experience developing Android/Java applications.

·         Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent with relevant

·         Experience leading technical teams is required.

·         Experience resolving conflict between stakeholders is required.

·         Experience developing and deploying software applications is

·         Experience developing and deploying iOS applications is a plus.

·         Experience with *Financial Services* is a plus.

·         Familiarity with Agile development methodology is a plus.

·         Familiarity with Swift.

*If you are interested in the above opening please send me your MS word
resume and the following details.*

·         Full Name:

·         Contact number:

·         Email Id:

·         Skype Id:

·         Current location:

·         Relocation:

·         Citizenship/Visa Status:

·         Availability for Phone Interview:

·         Start Date:

Best Regards

2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA, 95113

Ph: 408.722.9448 |

Email: dev.v <>

mY LiNKeD iN pRoFILe:

[image: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CE409A.098A8FA0]

cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused. If you have erroneously
received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender.
Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

transmitted by this email.

For more options, visit