Please help me with some good profiles..
Title: Build Release Engineer
Duration: 6 Months + Extension
Location: San Jose, CA
Employment Type: Contract
*Experience: 10+ Years*
Must Haves – Skills:
- 5+ years Build/Release experience
- Strong technical skill in Perl, Shell Scripting, Python, Make,
and SCM tools
- Strong knowledge of Jira, GIT, Stash, Bamboo, Crucible and
- Demonstrated ability to support Release Operations: development
and release environments, mission-critical internal tools administration.
- Strong command of code branching architecture branching,
merging, rollback plans, etc. Preferably in GIT.
- Experience with source code management, makefiles, branching,
and integrating software.
- Experience supporting multi product, core OS, and multi-site
- Experience in Continuous integration build systems. E.g.
Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and adjust
- Proven track record of implementing build/release systems
around new products.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Nice to Have/Skills:
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work under
- Networking / Access experience.
- 5+ years’ experience with a scripting language (Python
preferred, but Shell, Perl, Bash, etc. is okay) required
*Thanks & Regards….*
Mithun Nair, CPSP
Office: 916-587-1212 Ext 104
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Peoplesoft Security Administrator" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.