*Good Morning,*

*Hope you are doing good. This is Prasad Working as a SR IT Recruiter with
SRAOSS. Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes .
For further details please contact me at 408-418-0290**.*
*Please send me the resumes to **prasadnj...@sraoss.com

*I have an urgent requirements for an experienced oracle DBA to start
immediately *

*Location: In San Jose*

*resources have to be local to San Jose as in-person interviews will be

Here are the detailed specs:

1)      Install, patch and upgrade Oracle databases in both RAC/ASM and
non-RAC environments.

2)      Enforce security policies and access controls.

3)      SQL review/tuning and suggest areas of improvements

4)      Familiarity will tools like SQL Trace, AWR, and ADDM, SQl-Tuning

5)      Triage incidences and identify root causes. Propose
corrective/preventive actions and complete such actions.

6)      Work closely with various Infrastructure and Support teams across

7)      Oracle patching, Oracle troubleshooting and communication with
oracle support.

8)      Strong experience with oracle Standby databases.

9)      Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

10)   Knowledge of NoSQL is plus.

11)   Knowledge of Oracle Goldengate is plus.

5201 Great America Pkwy

Suite 419, Santa Clara , CA 95054

W 408 418 0290

www.sraoss.com | www.sra.co.jp