Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Anurag Srivastava* from *IDC Technologies*.

We have a job opportunity available for the position *Data Modeler* in
OH. *Please go through the job description below and let me know if you are
available and interested for this position. Please reply me back with your
most updated resume.

*Position: Data Modeler*

*Location: Columbus, OH*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

·         Experience with Teradata is mandatory.

·         8+ years of experience in logical and physical data modelling

·         Experience in data analysis and ready to work as data analyst

·         Expertise in ERWIN (5+ years)

·         Ability to query the database and analyze the data

·         Ability to coordinate on its own with Dev, QA, Business and Data
Review Board

·         Experience in Oracle, PL/SQL, *Teradata* for querying.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Anurag Srivastava | IDC Technologies Inc*

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.

Mail to :- anurag....@idctechnologies.com

Website: www.idctechnologies.com

Number:- 408-668-8346

Hangout & YIM :- anuragsrivastava199

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anurag-srivastava-55491056

CMM LEVEL 3 Company & ISO 9001-2008 Certified