Hello,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Anurag Srivastava* from *IDC Technologies*.

We have a job opportunity available for the position *Java Lead *in *Chicago,
IL**. *Please go through the job description below and let me know if you
are available and interested for this position. Please reply me back with
your most updated resume.

*Position: Java Lead*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Need VISA COPY AND PHOTO ID PROOF OF THE CONSULTANT*

*Job Description:*

8+ Years of experience
Strong java, J2EE, Struts, Springs, JQuery, Mybatis, SOAP, Weservices
Nice to have experiences in Can JS, Agular JS
String DB Programming skills preferred (Oracle)
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Agile experience is a must

Spring and Hibernate experience is mandatory.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Anurag Srivastava | IDC Technologies Inc*

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.

Mail to :- anurag....@idctechnologies.com

Website: www.idctechnologies.com

Number:- 408-668-8346

Hangout & YIM :- anuragsrivastava199

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anurag-srivastava-55491056

CMM LEVEL 3 Company & ISO 9001-2008 Certified