*Need GC or USC or EAD GC*
*Location : * *DC-District of Columbia/Washington*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as Curam software developer supporting system design, development
and testing in O&M team.
- Create functional and technical designs for Curam extensions and
configurations, such as workflow and/or rules.
- Develop triggers using Curam Batch framework to generate consumer
notices for different business scenarios.
- Analyze logged incident tickets in Production for Notices and
collaborate with other technical teams for resolution.
- Make necessary changes to Notices Batch jobs in Curam to fix production
defects and issues.
- Follow existing code migration and testing procedures for implementing
Curam changes during test, pre-production and production deployments.
- Design and develop design, development & customizing different
modules/areas of Curam Framework using Java, J2EE, SOAP, SOAP Web Services,
Oracle database, XML and Spring.
- Customize out-of-the-box Curam code base as per technical design in
following IBM Curam modules – Case Management, Universal Access, Broker
Assistor, Evidence and Verification Management, Appeals, Life Events, IEG,
CER Rules and Web Services.
- Develop and test JUnit test cases to test functionalities.
- Writing and updating technical documentations such as design, deployment
and release documents.
KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED BY THE POSITION:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, preferably with
coursework or a major in a computer-related discipline (e.g., computer
science, engineering, mathematics, or information systems).
- At least 6-8 years of experience with IT solution delivery experience
within a consulting organization in progressively responsible positions.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in IBM Curam Social Program Management
platform (version 6.0.4 onwards) with hand-on experience on Health Care
Reform (HCR) modules.
- In-depth knowledge of Cúram Application Development Environment (ADE),
Cúram Enterprise Framework and modules.
- Expert level skills in major J2EE Technologies including Struts, Spring
Framework, Hibernate, Web Services, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JPA, RMI,
JNDI, XML, HTML and CSS.
- Very good coding experience with STRUTS, EJB’s, Servlets and JSP’s.
- Good working knowledge on the J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Session
Facade, Service Locator, Data Access Object (DOA), Data Transfer Object /
Value Object, Factory, Business Delegate and Command Pattern.
- Experience in developing web applications using MVC Struts framework with
I18N (Internationalization) and Hibernate Framework.
- Very good experience in Web Services using Axis API, full life cycle of
- Extensive experience with relational databases (Oracle) and SQL.
- Solid communication skills – written and verbal.
*Regards,Upendra Nath(Deputy Resource Manager)Ramy Infotech IncPhone
: 408-317-9256 Ext-311 *
*Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is
the better way to reach me.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Peoplesoft Security Administrator" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.