*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4215. *

*Position: SSIS Developer with SpotfireLocation:Houston, TXDuration:
6+MonthsJob Description:*Requirements gathering and validation;
Mapping of data;
Data modeling;
Assist with business change activities including UAT design, planning and
execution; data provision;
Ability to take complex business requirements and create technical
solution;
Technical design;
Data model and ETL build and test;
Query and Reporting build and Test;
Security design;
Technical and functional
Cutover and Testing;
Rollout and support of Solution
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :
**ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*