*Hi There,                                      *

I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below
job description.

*Job Title:  Agile Project Manager               *

*Location: Hoffmanstate , IL        *

*Position: 6+ Months*

*Requirement:                                                        *

*Role name* :

·         Agile Project Manager

*Role Description     *

·         Agile PM

*Competencies   *

·         Process : Agile Delivery Experience (Years)          10 & Above

*Essential Skills  *:

·         Agile PM

*Desirable Skills :*

·         Agile PM