*Hello,*

We are looking to fill a “*Java developer with Flex experience*” role in *San
Ramon, Ca* with one of our direct client.

*Title: Java developer (Flex experience is a MUST) *

*Location: San Ramon, CA *

*Type: 6+ months Contract *

*Key skills are listed below.*

·               Years of experience working in large, complex, matrix
organization

·               Good experience Adobe Flex and also have extensive
knowledge on Adobe flash builder 4.x.

·               Good experience with Java Web services

·               Strong team player who excels in a collaborative environment

·               Demonstrated skills in planning and successfully executing
complex IT projects.

·               Familiar with Flex data services to send and receive data
from web services, HTTP URLs, and remote objects such as server-based Java
objects.

Thanks & Regards

*Deepak Saraswat*

Direct: 408-459-1658 Desk: 408-874-8333 Ext. 232

Skype : deepak.droisys

Email: deepa...@droisys.com  | www.droisys.com

*Nine-Time Inc. 5000 Honoree **2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014,
2015, 2016*