*Hi There,                                      *

I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below
job description.

*Job Title:  QA - Python Test Automation *

*Location: Sanjose, CA*

*Position: 6+ Months*

*Requirement:                                                        *

·         QA - Python Test Automation

·         Expertise in Python Test Automation

·         Experience in Networking/NMS/Openstack related projects

*Thanks & Regards,*

Sudhanshu Pandey
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Desk: 609-853-0818 X 2126