Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner **Requirement*. Kindly share suitable
resumes ASAP to neh...@nityo.com

*Role: .Net Developer (Only local ) *

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration of contract: 6 months*

*Interview: Phone/ F2F*

*Required start date: Immediately*

*Technical Skills*:-

Need a person with good .NET skill set for a BO project in Houston, TX.
Candidate should be aware of ASP.NET, MVC, C Sharp, Entity framework, WCF,
Web API and SQL server.

Business Object project

*Note: We Need Visa Copy & Id proof  During the Submission *

*I may miss to check voice messages but never miss to reply Emails. Please
do email me If I miss your call.*

*Neha Gupta*

*Desk no : 609-853-0818 Ext-2105*

*Email id :* *neh...@nityo.com <neh...@nityo.com>*