hi there,

we currently have the following requirement with one of our clients. let me
know if you have suitable resources. send in the resumes to

*Title: project Manager*

*Location: Madison, WI*

*Duration: Long-term (3+years)*

*Note: Nearby locals to WI*

*Work Experience: 10+ years*

*Job description:*

Requisition Comments--

**This PM position requires experience managing projects mainly utilizing

PM with experience managing multiple projects at the same time with size
varying from 1000-5000 hours.  Projects may have multiple releases.

*Project Management Skills:*

1. Strong organizational Skills

2. Strong risk management experience

3. Proactive on dealing with risks and issues

4. Strong critical path management experience.

5. Project metrics reporting knowledge

6. Strong experience and expertise using the science of project management,
including the following:

  - Communication management

  - Issue management

  - Risk management

  - Project scheduling and schedule management

  - Budget management

  - Scope management

  - Quality management

7. Ability to meet tight timelines

8. MS Project experience

*People skills*

1. Excellent leadership and team building skills

2. Strong collaborator

3. Excellent communication skills - verbal and written, soft skills are key

4. Ability to work with all levels in the organization - ability to build
strong relationships and alliances with key stakeholders

5. Strong presentation/facilitation skills

6. Positive attitude and eager to learn.

7. Candidates need to take initiative and be proactive with skills to work
through ambiguity.

*Desired skills:*

1. Knowledge of Rally

2. Knowledge of Clarity

3. Insurance project experience

4. PMP

5. Prefer long term assignment history.

Thanks & Regards,

*IT Recruiter | Adam Information Technologies,LLC*

402 Gammon Pl, Suite 270 | Madison, WI 53719