*Hi Associates*,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please find the requirement below If you find yourself comfortable with the
requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back
to you I have an urgent opening on Java developer Position with my client.
Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary, and
availability date.

Immediate Interviews*

*Job Title*:       Java developer

*Location *:      Washington, DC / Herndon, VA / Mc lean, VA  / Chicago, IL

*Duration* :      6+ months

*Job Description*:

·         6-8 year’s experience in Java/J2EE technologies

·         Ember JS experience needed/preferred

·         3-4 Yrs - Angular JS Exp is needed

·         Hibernate, spring framework, entity experience required.

·         Self-starter with excellent communication.

Thanks & Regards

*Stella Mathew  *

Insoursys Inc

Ph: 972-427-1713