Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *609-378-1162*

*Job Title: DATA ANALYST with Medicare/Medicaid experience*

*Job Location: Dayton, OH*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Mode of Interview: Phone Then Skype*

The ideal candidate will have strong experience with SQL, SQL Server, SAS,
and solid medicare/medicaid experience.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Sarthak Bhatia*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Nityo Infotech Corp.*

Email: sarthak.bha...@nityo.com

Phone: 609-378-1162

Gtalk: sarthak.r...@gmail.com

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarthak-bhatia-80a28aa5

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500

Disclaimer: http://www.nityo.com/Email_Disclaimer.html