*Please share the resume with **ama...@nityo.com <ama...@nityo.com>*
*Position: Qlikview Administrator, Location: Auburn Hills, MI*
*Duration: 12+ months*
*Qlikview Admin requirement: *• Hands on experience in Installing and
configuring Qlikview Server and Publisher.
• Provide troubleshooting and diagnostic support the technology.
• Provide administrative services.
• Experience in User License management.
• Incident, problem and service outage management.
• Gathering requirements from project teams covering areas such as
capacity, users, data.
• Data Source Configuration and Maintenance.
• Willing to work on 24x7 production support system.
• Willing to travel to Disaster recovery Site and perform DR activities.
• Document and maintain work-instructions.
• Maintaining Server Logs, Qlikview Server Backup.
• Backup, data recovery and service restoration management.
• Collaborate with Windows team on patch and bug fix deployment.
• Identify and raise system capacity related issues (storage, licenses,
• Server Performance, capacity, utilization monitoring and Health
• Optimization and Performance tuning of Qlikview application.
• Manage security for all Qlik applications.
• Participate in overall architecture and strategy for the deployment of
Qlik suite of products.
• Research and recommend alternative actions for problem resolution based
on best practices and application functionality with minimal direction.
*PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE*:
• 5+ years of overall technical experience in Qlikview Administration.
• 5+ years of overall technical IT experience.
• Experience with the QlikSence is a plus.
• Experience working with Relational Databases like Aster, Hadoop,
Teradata, DB2, SQL Server, Oracle (Oracle required).
• Excellent Windows Skills in managing processes and troubleshoot problems.
• Proven Subject Matter Expertise in BI platforms.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Masters Degree/Advanced degree preferred.
*Thanks & Regards Aman Tanwar Technical Recruiter Phone: 609-853-0818 Ext.
*Fax : 609 799 5746 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Peoplesoft Security Administrator" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.