Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..
*San Francisco, CA (LOCALS)*
*Phone and F2F *
· Create plans to test features, functionality, or whole products
at the code level, including unit tests, functional tests, performance
tests, scenario tests, workflow tests, install tests, and interoperability
· Document test design, test plans, and test results. Ensure that
test plans are usable by others. Participate in code and test plan reviews
with rest of QA and development team. (May) receive test cases from a QA
Analyst and build test scripts or automated tests with code.
· Execute test plans to find defects in product or features of
products. Confirm defects and work with product development team to
prioritize defects and fix them. Log defects in database for tracking and
reporting. Receive defect reports from other sources including customers,
product support, newsgroups, Applications Engineers (AEs) and confirm and
track specific issue for use by development.
· Participate in feature team meetings throughout the product
development life cycle. Work with development team on spec. design to
proactively recognize and prevent issues from developing. Test features to
ensure they will interact correctly with other features in production.
Provide input into feature design.
· Estimate, plan, schedule and coordinate software testing tasks
for themselves and others. Participate in software estimation process, such
as Delphi. Estimate resource time and costs.
· Write code to create tools, run automated tests, and deliver
results. May also design and develop harnesses or test suites to run tests
including QA Partner/Silk Test, API tests, VBA tests, C++ tests. May use or
adapt commercial off the shelf software test tools or develop custom
applications. Create or uses vertical harnesses to handle multiple
applications and analyze their interactions. Set up test bays including
technical hardware, OS installs, test harnesses, localization, licensing,
and specific peripherals.
· Provide input to ReadMe file content to address existing defects
and issues in installed software.
· Work with system administrator to change or alter system
configuration or environment in order to run specific tests. Restore
configuration after testing.
Your skills should include:
· C# for tools development and automation
· Python for scripting
· Experience tracing data between backend systems. Running reports
in and exporting data from back office systems into analysis tools like
Excel or Tableau for validation and comparison.
· Familiarity with enterprise systems such as Salesforce, SAP,
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge of Agile\Scrum methodology is a plus
· Experience with web services testing using a rest client is a plus
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Peoplesoft Security Administrator" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.