*Please share the resume with *rash...@nityo.com
*Position: Middleware Admin Location: Chicago/ Arizona Duration: 12+ Months
Job Description: Middleware Admin – WAS and WebLogic Admin*
• Responsible for installation, configuration and maintenance of
WebSphere Application Server ND, Message Broker, Message Queue and IBM HTTP
Server in a multi clustered high availability environments.
• Installation of fix packs on WAS different versions and installed
on Sun Solaris, AIX, and Red Hat Linux platforms.
• Responsible for application code promotions across different life
cycle environments- developments (validation, integration, UAT and
• Installation of Message Broker runtime components and MQ runtime
on Linux, WMB tool kit and MQ explorer on Windows environment
• Responsible for Deploying bar files, deploying Message flows,
managing message flows, stopping and starting message flows, increasing
instances for message flows.
• Experience on configuring data sources for databases/ QCF MQ
• Create and deploy broker archive (bar) files to execution groups.
• Actively take part in implementing Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
for Department of corrections applications.
• Should have hands-on in defining Cell names, Node names,
Clusters, Cluster members, logs, virtual hosts, J2C aliases, JDBC
Providers, Data Sources, MQ Providers, MQ activation specifications at
respective scope levels.
• Update certificates according to the scheduled time frame.
• Configure and create policies sets and Policy bindings to
implement federal FFM Web Services between DHS applications and Federal
• Administer the end point listeners of configured FFM Web Services.
• Implement vertical Clustering, Performance tuning and
troubleshooting of IBM WebSphere Application Servers. Install EAR’s,
configured application specific JVM settings, Web container parameters
using the Admin Console.
• Configure the IHS web-server interfaces (plugin-cfg.xml and
httpd.conf file), session management, virtual hosts, included custom
• Troubleshoot using logs, FFDC logs, Log Analyzer for activity
logs, Thread Analyzer for thread dumps, custom shell scripts.
• Administer, configured, tuned, troubleshot Web Sphere in both
clustered and standalone environments, installed and updated with Fixpacks,
• Enable and configure SSL between Web server Plug-in and WebSphere
• Map the TAM and LDAP users and groups to J2EE security roles of
the application module running on Web Sphere Application and also implement
SSL communication between the Webserver Plug-in and Application Server.
• Create Self-Signed Certificates and create Certificate Requests
through IKeyman and send it to Certificates team to get DigiCerts and
deploy the new certificates sent by Certification Authorities into the
• Administer the build tools like SVN Collabnet and Hudson
applications in WebSphere application server.
• Performance tuning the WebSphere Application Server by configuring
Heap size and other JVM parameters.
• Experience on working with Ticket/Change management tools like HP
• Perform identification and resolution of the overall
infrastructure problems/issues providing permanent solutions by root cause
• Have experience in OLTP and Batch deployment on WAS.
• Used garbage collection to evaluate application performance health
and detected the presence of memory leaks.
• 8+ years of experience in Systems Administration, IBM Web Sphere
Application Servers Administration, IBM Message Queue administration, IBM
Message Broker Administration.
• Strong experience in Planning, Installing, configuring, Tuning,
Patching, Troubleshooting and Integrating - IBM WAS, MQSeries, Apache
Http, IHS v 7, SunOne Web Servers, LDAP.
• Extensive experience in Web logic11g, WebLogic 12C
• Expertise in Migration of servers - Web logic11g to WebSphere 8.5.
• Strong experience in Planning, Installation and Configuration of
IBM WebSphere Message Broker 7.x.
• Strong experience in Oracle Weblogic and Red hat Jboss.
• Strong experience in Administration and Maintenance of WAS ND
clusters (vertical, horizontal) and deployment of applications in highly
available, load balanced production environments.
• Experience in configuring and maintaining IBM HTTP Server.
• Experience on configuring data sources for databases/ QCF MQ
• Experience on IBM Process Manager and IBM Portal server.
• Configuration and creation of policies sets and Policy bindings to
implement Web Services between two applications.
• Production Support to the application on 24/7.
• Administer the end point listeners of configured Web Services.
• Deploy applications in Development, Systems, Users Acceptance,
Training and Production regions.
• Configure JMS resources like Queues, Queue connection factories,
Activation Specifications and JDBC resources like Data Providers, Data
sources in IBM Web Sphere 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.0/8.5 Servers.
• Expertise in setting up of JVMs, Clusters, virtual hosts and
configuring authorization and authentication models using LDAP and Tivoli
access Manager (TAM)
• Extensive experience in zseries and iseries System and Deploy the
WAS application on Z series system.
• Experience in Recovery and Backup of Web Sphere configuration
using Web Sphere backup utilities.
• Good knowledge in Tuning of Application Servers by Tivoli
Performance Viewer like setting the dynamic cache size and setting the JVM
heap size using collected Performance Monitoring Infrastructure (PMI) data.
• Experience in enabling Global Security with Local OS, Custom and
LDAP users registries and experience in configuring SSL communication
between Webserver Plugin and WAS.
• Experience in configuring Workload Management (WLM) of Web Sphere
Application Server and also in Performance Tuning using Resource Analyzer
and IBM Suppor33t Assistant (ISA) tool.
• Hands on experience in IBM Support Assistant (ISA) to identify the
memory usage, leaks and analyzing Garbage Collection and configuring right
GC parameters for better performance, evaluated application performance
health and detected the presence of memory leaks.
• Can work with MQ Queue Managers and its objects using MQ Explorer
and MQSC Commands. Experience defining and managing Full Repository Queue
*Please Send me your resume and fill your details in below mentioned
Full Date of Birth
SSN - Last 4
Year Entered in USA
Currently on a Project (Yes/No)
Availability for Project
Availability for Interview(2 Time Slots)
Total IT Experience
*Thanks & Regards*
*Rashi Saraswat Technical Recruiter*
Desk: 609-853-0818 Ext.2172
Fax : 609 799 5746
*Nityo Infotech Corp. 666 Plainsboro Road, *
*Plainsboro, NJ 08536*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Peoplesoft Security Administrator" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.