*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4215. *

*Job Title: Teradata/Datastage Consultant Location: Chicago, ILDuration:
04+monthsRate: $42/-hr on C2CResponsibilities:-*Work as senior independent
developer with client.
Develoment, documenting, and testing of relevant tasks.
Implementation and Post production support

*Must Have Skills:-*IBM Datastage
Teradata
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :
**ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*