*Locals OnlyPosition :::
Microstrategy AdminLocation :::
*Required extensive experience in the following areas:*
• Hands-on experience in SAS administration.
• Leads MicroStrategy administration and is responsible for overall
MicroStrategy architecture design and implementation.
• Experienced in admin functionalities of MSTR such as User creation, ACL,
Movement of objects using Object
• Experience upgrading a MicroStrategy platform.
• Hands on experience on Installation and Deployment of MicroStrategy
objects from Development to QA and Production environment.
• SSO/Server Authentication Setup & Administration.
• Hands on experience in developing Public Objects like reports, filters,
prompts, metrics, templates, consolidations, custom groups, cubes, etc.
• Well versed with Admin tools Object Manager, Command Manager, Enterprise
Manager, System Manager, Operation manger.
• Data modeling experience to design the data model for the warehouse.
• Extensive experience in end-to-end implementation of Business
Intelligence (BI) projects, especially in scorecards, reports, cubes, &
• Extensive experience in building and developing reporting solutions on
• Hands-on experience on MicroStrategy BI e.g. dashboards, documents, MSTR
Schema creation, advanced reporting.
• Experience in using Pass through functions and In Memory cubes.
• Good to have working knowledge of BASE SAS language.
*Preferred Qualifications and Certifications:*
• MicroStrategy Certification
*(Deputy Resource Manager)*Ramy Infotech
5201 Great America Parkway Suite 320, Santa Clara CA 95054
Phone : *408-317-9256 Ext-311*
Fax : 408-273-6834
Email : *upendra.n...@ramyinfotech.com* <upendra.n...@ramyinfotech.com>
URL : www.ramyinfotech.com
GTalk ID: *upendra.ramy*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Peoplesoft Security Administrator" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.