*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4215. *

*Job Title: ATG Commerce ConsultantLocation: Bolingbrook, ILDuration:
03+monthsRate : $50-53/-hr on C2CResponsibilities:*Handle the requirements,
Analysis and Design.
Provide level of effort
Deliver the code coordinating with offshore teams.

*Must Have Skills*ATG Commerce
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :
**ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*