*Reply me on sy...@systelinc.com <sy...@systelinc.com>*
*Job Title: Core Java Developer*
*Work Location: Foster City, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*NOTE: Passport copy is mandatory for H1B Candidates (NO OPT'S)*
*Specific Responsibilities will include:*
• Gather and analyze requirements from Product Owners
• Design and develop highly scalable and fault-tolerant systems using Web
Services, JEE and open source technologies - specifically EJBs, JMS and
Message-Driven Beans, Workflow and JDBC,
• Provide architectural recommendations for systems that are reliable,
massively scalable, highly availability (99.999% uptime), and maintainable.
• Understand and adhere to SOA principles
• Author functional specifications and design documents
• Demonstrate the software for various technical and non-technical users
across the company
• Be willing to work on both server-side and UI-side modules.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited
• 6+ years experience designing and developing complex Java and JEE
• Multithreaded Java development experience including fault-tolerant,
scalable, high-volume systems
• Experience with IBM Websphere or Oracle WebLogic or JBoss
• Deep understanding of SOA principles and Web Services technologies
• Extensive XML parsing and XML schema design experience
• Proven JDBC experience
• Experience in OO design and design patterns
• Experience in creating automated unit testing using JUnit
• Strong UNIX background
• Experience in and understanding of the product development best practices
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Experience with workflows or BPEL based business process automation
• Experience in relational database design, optimization and performance
with commercial-grade databases such as Sybase, Oracle, or MySql
• Experience with performance testing, memory leak testing and tuning
• Experience in creating build scripts using Maven and/or Ant
• Experience with using Eclipse or other IDEs for developing JEE Apps.
• Experience with any third party rules engines like JESS or JRules
• Experience with Agile methodologies/SCRUM.
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Peoplesoft Security Administrator" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.