Hope doing great…!!!
I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
SCCM Engineer (OSD) for a short-term contract (2 months with potential to
extend) in Sunnyvale, CA. Below is the job description. Please let me know
if you’re interested!
- Experience with Windows 7 and Windows 10 deployments.
- Experience with SCCM 2012 R2 and Current Branch.
- Experience with SCCM 2012 R2 and Current Branch Operating System
Deployment (OSD), development, deployment, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Development of multiple SCCM OSD images. This includes Windows 7 and
- Development of multiple SCCM OSD build deployments based on the SCCM
images using custom SCCM MDT task sequences which include applications,
drivers, updates, and/or settings.
- Develop process documentation, including SCCM OSD build deployment.
- Testing of the SCCM OSD images and builds for various hardware models.
- Piloting of SCCM OSD Builds for production users.
- Providing cross training on the SCCM OSD process.
* Sr. Recruitment Manager*
*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
* 3 park HillAlbany, NY 12204 **ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Peoplesoft Security Administrator" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.