*Hi There,                                      *

I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below
job description.

*Job Title:* *Microstrategy Admin*

*Location: Middletown , NJ*

*Position : Long Term*

*Requirement:   *

·         Installing and Configuring Micro Strategy 9.x/8.x, Micro Strategy
Desktop, Micro Strategy Web, Micro Strategy Mobile, Micro Strategy
Intelligence Server.

·         Micro strategy 10x/9x/8x - 5yrs with hands on experience.

·         Experience with full enterprise applications migration from MSTR
9x/8x to MSTR 10x/9x.

·         Oracle 9i, 10g, 11i - 3yrs

·         Scale the processing servers to fulfill scheduled jobs and adhoc
requests.

·         Windows 2012 Server

·         Meta data recovery and back up, implement security.

·         Red Hat Linux 6.2/6.5 - 3yrs

·         Upgrade the content from MSTR 8x/9x to 9x/10x.

·         Apache/Tomcat/Web Logic/JBoss - 3yrs

·         Distribute the upgraded content across nodes/clusters/multiple
servers for efficient performance.

·         Unix Shell Script - 3yrs

·         Configuring DB connections on MSTR Servers - Teradata, Aster, Big
Data, Hive, Oracle etc.

·         Bourne Shell - 3yrs

·         Technical resolution for Micro strategy environments, including
trouble shooting server errors.

·         Korn Shell Script - 3yrs

·         Vendor Mgmt, Performance Mgmt.  PL/SQL - 2yrs

*Thanks & Regards,*

Sudhanshu Pandey
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Desk: 609-853-0818 X 2126