*Java Developer - Need US Citizen, GC holder or EAD-GC** - Direct Client*
*Immediate Interview and Start ASAP!!!*
*Please send resume to **s...@cncconsulting.com <s...@cncconsulting.com>*
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Castle Rock, CO
Duration: 3 Months RTH
Direct Client Position
Note: Need US Citizen, GC holder or EAD-GC
Client: Douglas County School District
JAVA/INTEGRATIONS DEVELOPER (SOFTWARE ENGINEER II)
We are looking for an experienced Java developer to help build and maintain
between on-premise and cloud-hosted systems, and to develop or maintain
or software suites. The developer must be self-driven, able to work in a
team, and collaborate
on software projects.
Contract-to-hire candidates are preferred, and must be authorized to work
legally in the United States.
● Contribute to key phases of the software development lifecycle.
● Identify, analyze, and develop applications and interfaces (APIs).
● Assist in the collection, documentation, and analysis of stakeholder
● Develop software solutions by designing specifications and standards, and
● Identify and communicate technical problems, and work towards resolutions
in a timely and professional manner.
● 3-5+ years experience designing, implementing, and administering business
(such as using Apache Camel but especially *Mule ESB*, which we use here).
● 3-5+ years experience developing Java enterprise applications *(Java 8,
Java EE 7, Spring Framework, Hibernate ORM).*
● Experience using a standard *IDE (Eclipse, IntelliJ, or NetBeans, etc).*
● Experience developing and maintaining *web services or microservices
● Experience developing for large distributed systems or legacy systems is
● *Experience with source code management (Git and Github).*
● *Experience with software build managers (Maven or ANT*, and
● *Agile software methodologies (Scrum).*
● Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) perhaps with JUnit or
TestNG, or other
unit/functional test framework.
● Knowledge of database systems, and their design for enterprise
applications (MSSQL, MySQL. Also NoSQL databases such as MongoDB).
frameworks, or Java-oriented frontend technologies such as JSF, GWT, or
● *Experience doing DevOps (JIRA + Github + Jenkins + Linux + VirtualBox +
● Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
● Strong documentation, analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving
● Experience working with the Workday API is a plus.
*Please send resume to s...@cncconsulting.com <s...@cncconsulting.com> *
*Thanks,Sam CNC Consulting, inc.201-546-3096...@cncconsulting.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Peoplesoft Security Administrator" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.