Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..
*Java Backend Developer*
*Ft. Lauderdale, FL*
*6 months CTH*
• Designs and creates well designed and efficient code, working closely
with other team member.
• Able to work independently; this means analyzing a feature and devising a
• Helps break down and provide estimates for assigned tasks.
• Excellent understanding of unit and integration testing.
• Continuously acts to enhance knowledge of new technologies, development
*Must-have work experience requirements:*
• 5+ years software development experience in Java applications
• Experience with Java 8
• Proficient use of Spring Framework 4.x
• Working knowledge of design patterns and principles
• Actual greenfield development experience
• Experience with JMS, Spring Integration, RESTful Services, and WebSockets
• Able to read UML
• Experience with Git
• Experience with Gradle
• Experience with unit testing frameworks e.g., JUnit, Mockito, etc.
• Recent experience with multithreading
• Experience developing for Linux and Windows environments
• Greenfield development
• Experience with asynchronous messaging
• Ability to configure Windows and Linux systems
*Nice to have work experience requirements: *• Experience with Cucumber
• Experience with Apache
• Experience with Apache Camel
• Experience with configuration and deploying application servers
• Knowledge of TCP/UDP sockets
• Experience with RHEL 7
• Experience with IntelliJ
• Some knowledge of .Net 4.x
• Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL DB manage systems
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Peoplesoft Security Administrator" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.