*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4215. *

*Job Title: SAP MII ConsultantLocation: South Burlington, VT Duration: 6-12
Months+Required Skills:-*SAP MII
Implementation and consulting Experince
Application support and Maintenace process experience

*Responsibilities*Handling major and minor enhancements in the implemented
solution
Contribution to future releases,
Coordinate support tickets least priority.
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :
**ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*