*Good day Partners,*
*We have a contract Job **opportunity with our Client in **Sacramento, CA*
* for* *SAP ARIBA/MM Functional Analyst** for duration of **12+ Months**.*
*If you are interested, Please revert back with your latest resume and
contact details and expected pay rate to **msha...@tech-netinc.com*
<msha...@tech-netinc.com>* (MKM Shahid)*
*Title: **SAP ARIBA/MM Functional Lead*
*Location: Sacramento, CADuration: 12+ Months*
*Local to California candidates highly Preferred*
*Minimum 12+ years experience*
*SCOPE OF WORK:*
CLIENT requires professional services for SAP/Ariba S2P/MM Team Lead. The
contractor will act as CLIENT IT Technical Lead. Contractor will lead and
provide Guidance to CLIENT’s SAP Functional Analysts, Technical Development
and infrastructure teams to support the following tasks:
1. Understand CLIENT’s existing S2P tools and technology.
Review, understand and clarify documented business requirements.
2. Participate in Blueprint and design sessions with CLIENT,
Ariba, and Project System Integrator. Advise CLIENT team regarding key
3. Lead and mentor CLIENT IT Technical and Functional teams to
develop best practice design for overall architecture and integration for
SAP ECC/Ariba modules for Upstream and Downstream processes.
4. Lead functional/technical teams thru SDLC process to meet
business requirements, deliverables and project milestones.
5. Review, approve and insure all requirements, functional and
technical design, and future state processes are fully documented E2E and
in compliance with best practices.
6. Insure test plan, scenarios, unit tests, string tests and
integrations and UAT tests are complete and comprehensive and documented in
compliance with testing best practices. All defects are documented,
tracked, and detailed resolution documented.
7. Support roll out, training, and troubleshooting of issues
related to implementation of Ariba/Integration with ECC.
8. Refine design/solution to meet additional optimization
strategies post go live.
9. Reviews technical team commitments and insures team is on
10. Resolves/Reports progress on issues.
**Note: Candidates not meeting these requirements will not be considered.*
1. Demonstrated experience with integration of SAP ECC MM with
Ariba Upstream and/or Downstream modules
2. Must have experience implementing Ariba modules with integration
to SAP master and transactional data.
3. Must understand S2P best practices and how to help business to
4. Must have experience communicating with and presenting to
executive level IT and business stakeholders.
5. Must have experience leading/mentoring IT teams.
6. Must have strong analytical/problem solving skills.
7. Must have experience with best practice testing methodologies
and executing functional/technical testing.
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
9. Must have at least 5 years functional experience with SAP ECC
core MM modules with at least 3 years of recent experience with SAP ECC 6.0.
10. Must have in-depth knowledge of SAP ECC: LIV, MM-PUR, and External
11. Must be knowledgeable with MM/FI integration.
1. Experience with the full Ariba Suite of modules in an integrated
SAP ECC environment: SIPM, Sourcing, Contract Management, P2O, I2P, and
2. Experience developing SAP ECC to Ariba integration with PI or
3. Knowledge of integration, function modules, architecture and
mapping of master and transactional data.
*The following questions must be completed **by each candidate*
1. Describe how your experience meets the minimum requirements and or
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Tech - Net Inc*
Board: 916.458.4390 EXT: 101
101 Parkshore Dr. Suite #100, Folsom, CA 95630
*A WMBE certified company*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Peoplesoft Security Administrator" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.