Hello,

Hope you are doing great...!!!

I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please revert me back with your updated resume. Please call me on  *6145037633
*or e-mail me at *an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>

*Job Title:               **Test Engineer*

*Location:               **12 months*

*Duration:                Long Term*

*Job Description:-*

∙ 3+ years *Java development*
∙ 3+ years in *software testing* role
∙ Must demonstrate experience with Behavior *Driven or Test Driven
Development*
∙ *Oracle Database and SQL*
∙ *Git, Mercurial, SVN*, or similar source control system
∙ Experience in *Unix or Linux* environments
∙ BS in Computer Science or closely related field or equivalent experience.

*Preferred:*
∙ Cucumber, JBehave, Spock, RSpec, or other BDD Framework
∙ Agile team experience
∙ Atlassian tools: JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence
∙ Financial experience helpful, but not required

Best Regards,

*Ankit Bhardwaj(AB) – IT Recruiter*

*Desk:*    *6145037633*

*E-Mail:* *an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>