begin [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ricardo SIGNES) quotation from
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> You know, the problem here is that Email::Simple originally had code
> useful enough that lots of things wanted to use it -- LocalDelivery,
> FromHandle, MIME
> -- but it didn't make it public, so this kind of thing happens.  I
> -- guess
> because most of this code had one or two authors, there was some sort
> of belief that the internals would never change.

Yeah, errm, I've actually got some code that uses the internals directly
myself, that I'm gonna hafta change before it gets into production.

In fact, I think I *use* _split_head_from_body, now I think about it.
I'll have to look at it.  It was just supposed to be temporary.

Perhaps it's useful enough to make it public?

> Oh well!  Please update to 0.211.

Yes indeedy, soon as it appears.  Thanks muchly.