On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 03:25:57PM +0200, Matijs van Zuijlen wrote:
> I am the author of msgconvert.pl (http://www.matijs.net/software/msgconv/),
> a tool to convert Microsoft Outlook's .msg files into message/rfc822. I'm
> in the process of making this tool into a module.

This sounds really useful and I am glad you are making it into a module.

> From the current contents for the Email:: namespace, I conclude that the
> name Email::MSG would be a good name for this module. The module will be
> able to parse a .msg file, and produce an Email::MIME object from that:

I'm not sure about the name.  'MSG' sounds kind of generic -- I would be afraid
of people being confused and thinking it was an alternative to or replacement
for Email::Simple (since it sounds like 'Email::Message').

Does anything else use/produce these .msg files?

Email::MIME::OLEMSG
Email::MIME::FromMSG
Email::Convert::OLEMSG
(none of these really grab me)