* Ricardo SIGNES <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-07-03T18:09:01]
> I've re-privatized some of the extra API I had added to ::Header in order to
> get a release out while still waffling a bit about how much interface to add
> to Email-Simple itself.

Email::Simple 2.000 has been released.  Also, 2.001.  Also, 2.002.

We're at 2.002 and holding.

Honestly, pending other bugs, I see very little reason for Email::Simple to
change further in the near future.  We've got much more pressing work in the
other projects that we've talked about getting under way.  More on those, soon.

--
rjbs