* Smith Warren - wasmit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-07-18T16:09:21]
> Just remember, if you ever want your module to become part of the perl
> core distribution, it must rely solely upon other core modules.

I don't.  Email modules do not belong in the core, imho.

> Secondly for those of us who have brain-dead admins, installing modules
> is quite the chore. I would rather install one module than many.

It drives me crazy that people say this -- although I do believe it's true --
beacuse in almost all cases it could be "cpan Email::Whatever" or even "apt-get
install libmail-whatever-perl"

> All of the syntatic sugar that Moose [and any other meta-oo class]
> affords can be implemented with common (although seemingly complicated)
> standard perl structures.

That's true, but it's a lot like saying, "Anything that Perl does can be done
in assembly, although it may take more lines."

--
rjbs