So, I spent a few hours today writing more comprehensive tests for
Email::Abstract.  It started when Mark Overmeer noted that he thought there was
a bug in the way Mail::Message objects' newlines were handled.  I had a look at
the tests for Email::Abstract and basically found that there were a huge number
of bugs not exposed by the lousy testing.

I've tried to fix them all, and I've gotten 100% test coverage, with much more
assertive tests.  Here are some of the most important bugs I've addressed:

  * newlines were lost in the bodies of Mail::Message and Mail::Internet objs
  * headers were not unfolded from Mail::Internet and MIME::Entity objects
  * the means of determining the adapter classes were not consistent

I'm a little worried about some of the changes, especially my forcible
unfolding of headers for Mail::Header objects.  Then again, I believe things
are correct NOW and it's hard to imagine anyone relied on this BEFORE.

I want to use Email::Abstract in Email::Sender, so getting this right is
important.  I want to make sure the existing behavior is good before I add
anything else -- and I will definitely add a stream_to (print_to?) method in a
release soon.

So, testing, patches, and / or review appreciated.  It's in svn and on the
CPAN.

--
rjbs