* Ricardo SIGNES <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008-11-13T21:42:39]
> I will begin moving PEP SVN to github shortly.  I will not move the few things
> that I did not put there myself, and will contact those authors if I can.

  Email-Applications
  Email-Base
  Email-Corpus
  Email-Filter-SpamAssassin
  Email-Sender
  Email-Stuff
  Net-Server-Mail
  bundles

All but the above have been converted.  Email-{Base,Sender} are likely to be
scrapped and started over.  Email-Corpus, I need to review.  Email-Applications
is 'buscador' which is abandonware of a higher order than Email-Store, and will
be abandoned.  Email-Stuff is slightly out of date, and will be updated and
converted.  'bundles' will be converted into something more useful, like a
bundle builder with some config.

The remaining code, EFSA and NSM, was not under my care to begin with, and I
will ask the authors their wishes... actually, that's what this email is!

Uwe, Xavier, shall I port that code to github with the rest of the PEP repo, or
would you like to take care of hosting the repo yourself?

--
rjbs