On Thursday 28 June 2018 13:03:58 p...@cpan.org wrote:
> On Monday 25 June 2018 08:31:08 Ricardo Signes wrote:
> > * p...@cpan.org [2018-06-25T05:08:32]
> > > So what is status of Email::* modules? Does silence now mean that
> > > modules are abandoned / unmaintained? I guess so.
> >
> > You are mistaken.
> >
> > The answer is the same as every other time you have asked:  I am here, I am
> > alive, I am interested, and I am extremely busy, so these don't often make
> > it
> > to the top of my list.
> >
> > We don't have any sort of sense of community here or a practice of shared
> > code
> > review, so everything comes down to "when does Rik have the time to consider
> > each change."  That is "not all that often."
> >
> > If we had three or four people who committed to create a better sense of
> > group
> > responsibility, maybe we'd see more progress.
>
> On list are still more people interested in Email:: modules. Either as
> direct users or developers of other Email:: modules.
>
> So... is there somebody interested in doing some code review or
> maintenance of Email:: modules?

Just in case, I have there open pull requests for more then year. If
Ricardo does not have time to look at them yet, can somebody else do
review? There is support for IDN email addresses or long and Unicode
file names in attachments.

https://github.com/rjbs/Email-MIME-ContentType/pull/9
https://github.com/rjbs/Email-MIME-ContentType/pull/10
https://github.com/rjbs/Email-MIME-ContentType/pull/11