On 5/16/19 10:03 AM, p...@cpan.org wrote:
> On Wednesday 15 May 2019 15:19:10 Marc Chantreux wrote:
>> hello people,
>>
>>> I think now it is good time for starting process of takeover of Email
>>> modules until those people who were interested in development would not
>>> loose they interested just because of silence and inactivity of
>>> maintainers.
>>
>> I don't know where it is going but there will various hackathons during
>> the french perl workshop (including the sympa mailing list manager).
>> this should be a good opportunity to talk with people who care about
>> Perl and Email.
>>
>>     https://journeesperl.fr/
>>     https://www.sympa.org/
>>
>> regards
>> marc
>
> Great! So there are still developers interested in maintaining and
> developing Email modules. Do you want to reboot development?

Hello Marc,

I'm certainly interested in maintaining and developing Email Perl modules.

I'll also talk about "Email with Perl" at the French Perl Workshop (slides in
progress:
https://www.linuxia.de/talks/fpw2019/perlmail-en-beamer.pdf).

Regards
         Racke

Debian and Sympa administration. Provisioning with Ansible.