Craig Murray & Finian Cunningham on Skripal 'WMD' provocation
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=177057#177057

Britain's Toxic Agenda for Russian Media
https://sputniknews.com/columnists/201803131062476123-britain-toxic-agenda-for-russian-media/
(ARTICLE AT BOTTOM OF THIS EMAIL) 13.03.2018 Finian Cunningham
Relations between Britain and Russia have become so toxic now that anyone
working with Russian news media is liable to be condemned as a stooge or
traitor.
Senior Labour party member John McDonnell, the shadow finance minister, has
conceded this week that fellow opposition politicians "may be banned from
appearing on Russian news media" following the furore over allegations that
Moscow carried out an assassination attempt in Britain last week....

Russian to Judgement
13 Mar, 2018  in Uncategorized by craig
Craig Murray
Historian, Former Ambassador, Human Rights Activist
https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/03/russian-to-judgement/

The same people who assured you that Saddam Hussein had WMD’s now assure you
Russian “novochok” nerve agents are being wielded by Vladimir Putin to attack
people on British soil. As with the Iraqi WMD dossier, it is essential to comb
the evidence very finely. A vital missing word from Theresa May’s statement
yesterday was “only”. She did not state that the nerve agent used was
manufactured ONLY by Russia. She rather stated this group of nerve agents had
been “developed by” Russia. Antibiotics were first developed by a Scotsman, but
that is not evidence that all antibiotics are today administered by Scots.

The “novochok” group of nerve agents – a very loose term simply for a
collection of new nerve agents the Soviet Union were developing fifty years ago
– will almost certainly have been analysed and reproduced by Porton Down. That
is entirely what Porton Down is there for. It used to make chemical and
biological weapons as weapons, and today it still does make them in small
quantities in order to research defences and antidotes. After the fall of the
Soviet Union Russian chemists made a lot of information available on these
nerve agents. And one country which has always manufactured very similar
persistent nerve agents is Israel. This Foreign Policy magazine (a very
establishment US publication) article on Israel‘s chemical and biological
weapon capability is very interesting indeed. I will return to Israel later in
this article.

Incidentally, novachok is not a specific substance but a class of new nerve
agents. Sources agree they were designed to be persistent, and of an order of
magnitude stronger than sarin or VX. That is rather hard to square with the
fact that thankfully nobody has died and those possibly in contact just have to
wash their clothes.

>From Putin’s point of view, to assassinate Skripal now seems to have very
>little motivation. If the Russians have waited eight years to do this, they
>could have waited until after their World Cup. The Russians have never killed
>a swapped spy before. Just as diplomats, British and otherwise, are the most
>ardent upholders of the principle of diplomatic immunity, so security service
>personnel everywhere are the least likely to wish to destroy a system which
>can be a key aspect of their own personal security; quite literally spy swaps
>are their “Get Out of Jail Free” card. You don’t undermine that system –
>probably terminally – without very good reason.

It is worth noting that the “wicked” Russians gave Skripal a far lighter jail
sentence than an American equivalent would have received. If a member of US
Military Intelligence had sold, for cash to the Russians, the names of hundreds
of US agents and officers operating abroad, the Americans would at the very
least jail the person for life, and I strongly suspect would execute them.
Skripal just received a jail sentence of 18 years, which is hard to square with
the narrative of implacable vindictiveness against him. If the Russians had
wanted to make an example, that was the time.

It is much more probable that the reason for this assassination attempt refers
to something recent or current, than to spying twenty years ago. Were I the
British police, I would inquire very closely into Orbis Intelligence.

There is no doubt that Skripal was feeding secrets to MI6 at the time that
Christopher Steele was an MI6 officer in Moscow, and at the the time that Pablo
Miller, another member of Orbis Intelligence, was also an MI6 officer in Russia
and directly recruiting agents. It is widely reported on the web and in US
media that it was Miller who first recruited Skripal. My own ex-MI6 sources
tell me that is not quite true as Skripal was “walk-in”, but that Miller
certainly was involved in running Skripal for a while. Sadly Pablo Miller’s
LinkedIn profile has recently been deleted, but it is again widely alleged on
the web that it showed him as a consultant for Orbis Intelligence and a
consultant to the FCO and – wait for it – with an address in Salisbury. If
anyone can recover that Linkedin entry do get in touch, though British
Government agencies will have been active in the internet scrubbing.

It was of course Christopher Steele and Orbis Intelligence who produced for the
Clinton camp the sensationalist dossier on Trump links with Russia – including
the story of Trump paying to be urinated on by Russian prostitutes – that is a
key part of the “Russiagate” affair gripping the US political classes. The
extraordinary thing about this is that the Orbis dossier is obvious nonsense
which anybody with a professional background can completely demolish, as I did
here. Steele’s motive was, like Skripal’s in selling his secrets, cash pure and
simple. Steele is a charlatan who knocked up a series of allegations that are
either wildly improbable, or would need a high level source access he could not
possibly get in today’s Russia, or both. He told the Democrats what they wish
to hear and his audience – who had and still have no motivation to look at it
critically – paid him highly for it.

I do not know for certain that Pablo Miller helped knock together the Steele
dossier on Trump, but it seems very probable given he also served for MI6 in
Russia and was working for Orbis. And it seems to me even more probable that
Sergei Skripal contributed to the Orbis Intelligence dossier on Trump. Steele
and Miller cannot go into Russia and run sources any more, and never would have
had access as good as their dossier claims, even in their MI6 days. The dossier
was knocked up for huge wodges of cash from whatever they could cobble
together. Who better to lend a little corroborative verisimilitude in these
circumstances than their old source Skripal?

Skripal was at hand in the UK, and allegedly even close to Miller in Salisbury.
He could add in the proper acronym for a Russian committee here or the name of
a Russian official there, to make it seem like Steele was providing hard
intelligence. Indeed, Skripal’s outdated knowledge might explain some of the
dossier’s more glaring errors.

But the problem with double agents like Skripal, who give intelligence for
money, is that they can easily become triple agents and you never know when a
better offer is going to come along. When Steele produced his dodgy dossier, he
had no idea it would ever become so prominent and subject to so much scrutiny.
Steele is fortunate in that the US Establishment is strongly motivated not to
scrutinise his work closely as their one aim is to “get” Trump. But with the
stakes very high, having a very loose cannon as one of the dossier’s authors
might be most inconvenient both for Orbis and for the Clinton camp.

If I was the police, I would look closely at Orbis Intelligence.

To return to Israel. Israel has the nerve agents. Israel has Mossad which is
extremely skilled at foreign assassinations. Theresa May claimed Russian
propensity to assassinate abroad as a specific reason to believe Russia did it.
Well Mossad has an even greater propensity to assassinate abroad. And while I
am struggling to see a Russian motive for damaging its own international
reputation so grieviously, Israel has a clear motivation for damaging the
Russian reputation so grieviously. Russian action in Syria has undermined the
Israeli position in Syria and Lebanon in a fundamental way, and Israel has
every motive for damaging Russia’s international position by an attack aiming
to leave the blame on Russia.

Both the Orbis and Israeli theories are speculations. But they are no more a
speculation, and no more a conspiracy theory, than the idea that Vladimir Putin
secretly sent agents to Salisbury to attack Skripal with a secret nerve agent.
I can see absolutely no reason to believe that is a more valid speculation than
the others at this point.

I am alarmed by the security, spying and armaments industries’ frenetic efforts
to stoke Russophobia and heat up the new cold war. I am especially alarmed at
the stream of cold war warrior “experts” dominating the news cycles. I write as
someone who believes that agents of the Russian state did assassinate
Litvinenko, and that the Russian security services carried out at least some of
the apartment bombings that provided the pretext for the brutal assault on
Chechnya. I believe the Russian occupation of Crimea and parts of Georgia is
illegal. On the other hand, in Syria Russia has saved the Middle East from
domination by a new wave of US and Saudi sponsored extreme jihadists.

The naive view of the world as “goodies” and “baddies”, with our own ruling
class as the good guys, is for the birds. I witnessed personally in Uzbekistan
the willingness of the UK and US security services to accept and validate
intelligence they knew to be false in order to pursue their policy objectives.
We should be extremely sceptical of their current anti-Russian narrative. There
are many possible suspects in this attack.

4.6K
Leave a comment

Comment

Name *

Email *

Website

Post Comment

Comments will be closed on March 21, 2018.

215 thoughts on “Russian to Judgement”
« Previous 1 2 3 4

Reply ↓
John Lowe
March 13, 2018 at 19:15
Excellent blog. I have been asking on twitter for the proof. As there is no way
you can trust WM. The US being quite on this speaks volumes and provides more
back up to your questioning Isralie involvement

Reply ↓
Resident Dissident
March 13, 2018 at 19:20
Well they are quiet now Trump has sacked Tillerson on Twitter, after Tillerson
supported the UK.

Reply ↓
Thomas Mellman
March 13, 2018 at 19:18
You said in “The Steele Dossier or the Hitler Diaries Mark II” that Trump’s
lawyer Cohen has produced his passport to show he was not in Praq. The Czech
Republic is a member of the Schengen agreement – no passport check is made or
passport stamped. If he was in Europe at the time in question, it would be
disingenuous to suggest that a passport was proof any anything.

Reply ↓
craig Post author
March 13, 2018 at 20:18
He is an american. It would have been stamped as he entered the Schengen area.

Reply ↓
Bob Apposite
March 13, 2018 at 20:36
The guy who used a shell company and pseudonyms to pay off Stormy Daniels?

Yeah, he’d never do anything deceptive.

Reply ↓
Velofello
March 13, 2018 at 19:22
Question. Why does the UK hold supplies of nerve gas? Does Ireland,Iceland,
Denmark, Norway Sweden etc. hold supplies too?

But then I do recall the UK poisoning an island in Scotland with anthrax,
why?And then was there something mentioned recently of the UK trying out
mustard gas on darker skins? And I met an ex-soldier who attended the nuclear
explosion at Christmas Island, “put on these sunglasses lads to shield you from
the brightness”.

Theresa May’s precious United Kingdom.

Reply ↓
Thomas Mellman
March 13, 2018 at 19:23
You said in “The Steele Dossier or the Hitler Diaries Mark II” that Trump’s
lawyer Cohen has produced his passport to show he was not in Praq. The Czech
Republic is a member of the Schengen agreement – no European passport check is
made or passport stamped. If he was in Europe at the time in question, it would
be disingenuous to suggest that a passport was proof any anything.

Reply ↓
Freddy
March 13, 2018 at 20:19
He is a US citizen.
The US is not a member of the Schengen Agreement, thus his passport would be
stamped if he crossed the Czech Republic border.
No stamp – no border crossing of a Schengen Agreement country, period.

Reply ↓
Helen Watson
March 13, 2018 at 19:34
Very informative and interesting article. Thank you. Let’s hope many people
read it.

Reply ↓
Freddy
March 13, 2018 at 19:40
“The “novochok” group of nerve agents – a very loose term simply for a
collection of new nerve agents the Soviet Union were developing fifty years ago
– will almost certainly have been analysed and reproduced by Porton Down.”

It certainly was. Not just analysed, but also re-produced in at least two
countries.
A ex-Soviet scientist in charge of development of the “Novichok” group of
agents was arrested and tried for (surprise, surprise) treason in Russia in
1992, he sold formulas (and related technical documentation) of the “Novichok”
group of agent and other secret chemical agents to “foreign intelligent
services” (guess who), but was later released from prison and “relocated” to
the US where he is currently living. He is actively involved in a Russian
political anti-government movement (again, what a surprise) “Putin Must Go”.
Please meet Vil Mirzayanov, the man who sold Novichok to the West.
>From Russia with gas, so to speak.

Reply ↓
Freddy
March 13, 2018 at 20:01
And by the way, speaking of something that the author could be familiar with:

“The United States and Uzbekistan have quietly negotiated and are expected to
sign a bilateral agreement today to provide American aid in dismantling and
decontaminating one of the former Soviet Union’s largest chemical weapons
testing facilities, according to Defense Department and Uzbek officials.

Earlier this year, the Pentagon informed Congress that it intends to spend up
to $6 million under its Cooperative Threat Reduction program to demilitarize
the so-called Chemical Research Institute, in Nukus, Uzbekistan. Soviet
defectors and American officials say the Nukus plant was the major research and
testing site for a new class of secret, highly lethal chemical weapons called
”Novichok,” which in Russian means ”new guy.”” – NYT, 1999

Would that be hard to believe that they got a complete technical documentation
and plenty of Novichok “sample material” from that facility (?)

Reply ↓
Terence A Dunn
March 13, 2018 at 19:45
I have seen at first hand , the false attacks that a Government , even of good
reputation , are capable of carrying out , ergo an attack by Israeli or British
Secret Services is well within credibility !

Reply ↓
John Goss
March 13, 2018 at 19:52
Apologies if this blog article by a Salisbury man has appeared before. It is
more sensible than anything from Westminster.

http://www.theblogmire.com/sergei-skripal-salisbury-and-the-dangerously-hysterical-response-of-the-british-government/

Reply ↓
MikeH
March 13, 2018 at 20:15
Perhaps the Maybot is in such a mess that she considers this a good opportunity
for a virtual Falklands moment – she seems to have copied Thatcher in every
other way from the pearl necklace onwards, so why not solve her problems with a
bit of ‘Empire Strikes Back’.
Too many other synchronicities and possible conspiracy theories suggest
themselves: mine would be that Skripal, having failed to retire (as swapped
double agents are expected to do) and worked again for MI6, would still be
‘dispensable’ as a useful stooge and therefore a perfect person to bump off and
pin on the Russians as revenge; given also the extreme media language coming
from all quarters, never mind the bile coming from Bojo and May’s new defence
minister, then it would be equally useful to bump off the daughter too to show
what ‘nasties’ the Russians really are. All would be good populist media fodder
ripe for the Right who want their empire back.

The fact the victims haven’t died, and the rather odd reports concerning the
one and only police officer contaminated, could also be tied in with Porton
Down being only a few miles away, where, as Craig indirectly implies, they
might even have the antidote! : give the victims all a small amount to keep
them alive but not talking, then bide your time for maximum media effect and
when the ‘virtual Falklands’ victory over Russia (threatened cyber-warfare?)
occurs, miraculously save the girl and then the father; our gallant security
services could then not even be accused of sacrificing their own agents in the
name of the ‘greater good’. It would be perfect to see Le Carré write the
fictional version, since it all fits so neatly with the scenarios of global
security services he usually portrays.

So please have a go and write your own conspiracy theories – the government’s
portrayal is so improbable, you could invent more coherent theories by the
thousand … but in reality the Russians are the least likely ones to have done
this, and I would go with Craig’s Mossad speculation which fits all the
geopolitical circumstances of the current situation: especially when May and
‘Ben Nitay’ are both in such a tight corner right now and can’t find any other
way out, other than bellicose posturing to divert people’s attention …

Reply ↓
N_
March 13, 2018 at 20:41
I dearly hope that all three victims of the Salisbury attack make a full
recovery, but I fear that what will happen is that their deaths, one by one,
will be announced at what for the British rulers are the most opportune
moments. They are cards that can be played.

Reply ↓
John Huber
March 13, 2018 at 20:23
Thank you for your insightful blog. Whether one believes the Crimea referendum
to join Russia is legitimate or not, I think most would agree that the USA
backed revolutionaries are Russian hating neo-nazis. They would make life
absolutely miserable for the predominately ethnic Russian population living in
Crimea. By joining Russia, Crimea’s human rights have a much better chance of
being protected. I find the Western mainstream media hypocritical in accepting
a violent overthrow of a democratically elected government and at the same time
rejecting the will of the majority in a publicly held referendum.

Reply ↓
Jacqueline Ann Russell
March 13, 2018 at 20:34
Thank you for this enlightenment.I find it hard to get a balance of opinion.I
feel there is much more to the nerve agent attack than we know yet or will
,indeed ever be made party to.I’m not sure where the extreme anti Russia
rhetoric will lead us to ; don’t see the angle yet!

Reply ↓
N_
March 13, 2018 at 20:34
If Britain, i.e. the British state, cyberattacks Russia, and admits what it’s
doing, I do not see how the two states can maintain ambassadorial relations.
Cyberspace is the fifth domain of warfare. This is so even, as is extremely
likely, Britain’s attack fizzles out without achieving its military objective.

And all because the fuckers in MI6 recruited some fucker from the GRU?

And then he got caught. Then they swapped him, and housed him in a British army
town – but they still couldn’t protect him. That’s two total fuckups. Something
went wrong on the playing fields of Marlborough, did it, Alex Younger? Or was
it in the snotnosed Scots Guards? Because your organisation haven’t half been
made to look a bunch of incompetent dickheads.

What would Britain attack? Government networks? Hospitals? Banks? Television
stations? Internet services? Airports? Road transport systems? Water systems?
Are they going to spread satirical images depicting Putin wearing a dress? Or
looking like a Tsar? And they’re going to do that around the time of an
election when Putin is about to gain, or has just gained, more than 60% of the
voteshare against opponents who have each won less than 10%?

The British objective is what?

Reply ↓
Mark Cato
March 13, 2018 at 20:48
Thank You.
I too am struggling to understand why Russia would do this a this time. There
is absolutely no apparent reason and hotting up the cold war makes no sense for
them.
The only possible reason, I speculate, is that there may be potential double
agents within the Russian security services and this was a warning to them.
However to use a nerve agent that had such risks to the wider population and
the effect, if their guilt was proved, that this would have on diplomatic
issues around the world where Russia is active is a price far higher than the
‘warning’ is worth paying. Putin may have questionable policies and play by his
own rules, but he is not a fool by any stretch of the imagination.
Assassinations have always been part of the spy game, though not as much as spy
fiction would have us believe, but they are usually much more covert than this
very public event.
Another question that this raises is what benefit does it have to Russia
‘games’ in international politics? IF Russia is meddling as much as it is
claimed in the politics of Western countries why would they carry out an action
that would strengthen the RW and anti-Russian party in Britain. Why, and they
would know this, do something that would draw a response ( a very measured and
sensible one) from Corbyn that will allow the anti-Corbyn press to play the
“can’t be trusted with our National Security” because he does not talk
aggressively. Why would Russia want to jeopardise the possibility of having
someone who does understand real diplomacy and negotiation as opposed to the
Tories hot air and ‘righteous’ indignation, that solves nothing and creates
bigger problems? Again, the benefits (if any) of eliminating a spy who is no
longer active at the real risk of raising the temperature in the Cold War makes
no sense.
In all things the question has to start with who benefits the most. If there is
no palpable benefit to Putin then the only reason he would be guilty is if he
was ‘mad’ – which he is not.

Reply ↓
March 13, 2018 at 21:05
Hey British people: Do you know that Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria
Zakharova has stated that the Skripal poisoning was not an incident but a
“colossal international provocation”

With reference to the British ultimatum she said “one does not give 24 hours
notice to a nuclear power”

But you have done just that – and you can bet that the Russians are locked and
loaded. So it is time for you to shut your mouths and concentrate on things
that you are actually allowed to do – like arrest and subsequently deport 25
year old American women who express views that you do not like.

Britain's Toxic Agenda for Russian Media
https://sputniknews.com/columnists/201803131062476123-britain-toxic-agenda-for-russian-media/
COLUMNISTS
 13.03.2018 Finian Cunningham
Relations between Britain and Russia have become so toxic now that anyone
working with Russian news media is liable to be condemned as a stooge or
traitor.
Senior Labour party member John McDonnell, the shadow finance minister, has
conceded this week that fellow opposition politicians "may be banned from
appearing on Russian news media" following the furore over allegations that
Moscow carried out an assassination attempt in Britain last week.

READ MORE: Moscow Urges UK to Probe Ex-'Spy' Skripal's Case Before Blaming
Russia — Reports

Other reports have called on Britain's state media regulator, Ofcom, to cancel
the broadcast license for Russian government-owned news outlet RT. That move is
being touted as "appropriate retaliation" for Moscow's alleged involvement in
the apparent poison attack on Sergei Skripal and his adult daughter.

The pair have been hospitalized following an incident in their adopted home
town of Salisbury on March 4, in which it appears they were exposed to a lethal
nerve agent. Disgraced Russian agent Sergei Skripal had been living in the
southern England town for the past eight years following his exile to Britain
in 2010 as part of a spy exchange.

After much fevered speculation in British media, the Conservative Prime
Minister Theresa May followed up this week by telling lawmakers in the House of
Commons that "it was highly likely Russia was responsible".

Officials in protective suits check their equipment before repositioning the
forensic tent, covering the bench where Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia
were found, in the centre of Salisbury, Britain, March 8, 2018
© REUTERS/ PETER NICHOLLS
Russia Destroyed Stocks of Nerve Agent UK Claimed Was Used to Kill Ex-Spy -
Senator
The main incriminating factor cited is that the poisonous substance has been
supposedly identified by British authorities as "novichok" — a Soviet-made
nerve agent, similar to VX and other weaponized organophosphate compounds.
Moscow has categorically denied any involvement in the apparent murder bid on
the Skripals. Russia's Foreign Ministry has derided May's parliamentary address
as "a circus show".

Let's back up a moment. May's claims of "highly likely" are eerily reminiscent
of American and British "high confidence" about weapons of mass destruction
allegedly in Iraq and Syria; or American and British "high confidence" about
alleged Russian meddling in elections. It seems to be always a case of
assertion-without-evidence which is either eventually disproven, as with WMDs
in Iraq, or reliant on endless repetition by dutiful news media.

READ MORE: Lavrov: UK Rejects Russia's Demand on Granting Access to Skripal
Case Docs

As for the British prime minister's supposed "smoking syringe" implicating
Moscow because of an alleged Soviet military-grade nerve agent "novichok", that
depends on the word of British military intelligence. How do we know novichok
was actually used? It could have been any number of highly-toxic related
organophosphate chemicals.

Even if novichok was deployed to injure the Skripals that is far from proof of
any Russian connection. We can be sure Britain and other Western states have
also developed their own stocks of novichok. How easy it would be to use the
chemical as an apparent fingerprint framing the Kremlin, in the same way that
the CIA and NSA can leave digital fingerprints framing enemies for seeming
cyber-attacks.

Police officers stand outside the house of former Russian double agent Sergei
Skripal who was found critically ill Sunday following exposure to an unknown
substance in Salisbury, England, Tuesday, March 6, 2018
© AP PHOTO/ FRANK AUGSTEIN
Putin on Skripal Case: UK Should Sort It Out Itself, Then We Will Talk
The official British position implicating Russia over the Salisbury poisoning
is tenuous, to say the least. But what is astounding is how the British are
toxifying relations with Russia based on no objective evidence.
When Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn stood up in parliament this week to reply to
Theresa May's speech, he was roundly vilified by Tory lawmakers and sections of
the British media because he did not "condemn" Russia over the Salisbury
incident.

This is the toxic war-like climate that has been engendered in Britain owing to
relentless Russophobia whipped up by politicians and lynch-mob media mentality.

Russia is found "guilty" without any facts, based upon a ludicrous theory of
revenge against a has-been spy who had been living undisturbed in England for
eight years. We are expected to believe that Moscow would order his
assassination with an identifiable Soviet-era chemical weapon on the eve of its
own presidential elections.

What's much more plausible is that the British authorities staged the event as
a propaganda stunt to frame and further demonize Russia. Theresa May probably
hasn't a clue that she is being manipulated by her own secret services, as are
other British politicians media.

Police officers stand outside a pub near to where former Russian inteligence
officer Sergei Skripal, and his daughter Yulia were found unconscious after
they had been exposed to an unknown substance, in Salisbury, Britain, March 7,
2018
© REUTERS/ TOBY MELVILLE
The Skripal Mystery - Supposition Masquerading as Fact
May claims that the latest incident comes "against a backdrop of
well-established Russian state aggression". One could far more reasonably argue
"a backdrop of British and Western Russophobia".
There are many possible reasons for why British state forces would want to
polarize international relations even more than they already are with Russia.

Notably, the poisoning incident has led to calls for greater military build-up
by NATO forces on Russia's borders. That's an obvious win for the British
military-industrial complex.

Another factor is that Britain seems to be using the latest debacle as a way to
further damage European relations with Russia, demanding that Germany and
France show "solidarity" by condemning Moscow. This could be related to
European energy geopolitics in which London and Washington have a shared
interest in sabotaging the soon-to-be-completed Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline from
Russia to Europe.

READ MORE: UK Media Manipulates Facts Calling Skripal 'Russian Agent' — Russian
Embassy

But one other tangible outcome is the way that Russian news media are being
targeted with even more venom. On the back of sensational claims that Russia
"carried out a brazen attempt to murder innocent civilians on our soil", the
climate is now conducive to censoring "Kremlin-backed news organizations" like
RT and Sputnik.

Police officers stand guard outside the home of Sergei Skripal in Salisbury,
Britain, March 8, 2018
© REUTERS/ PETER NICHOLLS
UK Media Manipulates Facts Calling Skripal 'Russian Agent' - Russian Embassy
As mentioned above, senior Labour figures like John McDonnell, who is normally
strongly independent-minded, are obligingly calling for fellow members of their
party to stop appearing on RT.
This Orwellian-like Russophobia is creating a situation in which anyone working
with Russian news media is prone to be labeled traitorous. Former British
politicians like George Galloway and Alex Salmond who have gone on to host
programs for RT will, we can be sure, be subjected to intense pressure to quit.

A sign of how hysterical the Russophobia has become is a call this week in
British media for Manchester United manager José Mourinho to renege on his
recent deal with RT as a football pundit during this summer's World Cup
tournament.

The same intimidatory atmosphere applies to all public figures and journalists
who associate with Russian news media. It's a global witch-hunt orchestrated to
silence dissenting views. Working with Russian news media is now tantamount to
taking a poison pill.

Russian channels like RT and Sputnik have brought a refreshingly critical
perspective to many international events.

READ MORE: Russian Senator Exposes Double Standard as 'EU Media More Engaged in
Propaganda'

When American, British and other European politicians decry "Russian meddling
in elections" what they are really vexed about is the Russian news media
performing a legitimate and laudable function of properly informing the public.
Denigrating Russian media as "Kremlin-sponsored influence campaigns" is a
desperate attempt by Western states to shut down critical voices.

The poisoning incident of Sergei Skripal and his daughter is conveniently
having a broadside toxic impact on relations with Russia for any number of
ulterior objectives for the British authorities.

One objective that seems to be clearly emerging is the way in which the
Russophobia is being used to incriminate Russian news media and anyone who
might associate with them. That's partly a reflection of how successful Russian
news media have become in exposing Western governments' crimes.

The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily reflect those of Sputnik.

Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not
discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political
power they wield?
There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power
mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the
nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our
souls from their clutches, at least that's my considered opinion - Tony

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual
leaders/dudes.

---
"PEPIS" group.
to pepis+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.