-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        [Voltaire Network] This week’s headlines
Date:   Fri, 10 Apr 2020 20:25:46 +0300
From:   Voltaire <ecr...@voltairenet.org>
To:     ecr...@voltairenet.org

Voltaire Network
If this message doesn’t appear clearly, click here. <https://www.voltairenet.org/spip.php?page=liste-hebdo&id_article=&lang=en&date_debut=&date_fin=&var_mode=recalcul>
Voltaire Network <https://www.voltairenet.org/>
Focus
Panic and Political Absurdity in the Face of the Pandemic <https://www.voltairenet.org/article208720.html>
by Thierry Meyssan
<https://www.voltairenet.org/article208720.html> Damascus (Syria) |
Every major epidemic has changed the course of history, not necessarily by wiping out populations, but by provoking revolts and changes in political regimes. In the panic, we are unable to think and we behave collectively in an animal-like manner. Many societies have not survived the stupid decisions they made then. <https://www.voltairenet.org/article208720.html> Putchists in the Shadow of the Coronavirus <https://www.voltairenet.org/article209572.html>
by Thierry Meyssan
<https://www.voltairenet.org/article209572.html> Damascus (Syria) |
While the public’s eyes are riveted on the progression of coronavirus numbers, a profound reorganization of the executive is taking place, giving primacy to senior health officials over policy. In the shadows, bankers and soldiers are agitating in the hope of confiscating power for their own benefit. <https://www.voltairenet.org/article209572.html>

News in Brief
<https://www.voltairenet.org/article209672.html>
Reformed OPCW blames President al-Assad for chemical attacks <https://www.voltairenet.org/article209672.html>
<https://www.voltairenet.org/article209671.html>
Saudi gereontocracy tested by Covid-19 <https://www.voltairenet.org/article209671.html>
<https://www.voltairenet.org/article209662.html>
Cardinal Pell’s conviction reversed <https://www.voltairenet.org/article209662.html>
<https://www.voltairenet.org/article209646.html>
WHO dismisses use of surgical masks for public <https://www.voltairenet.org/article209646.html>
<https://www.voltairenet.org/article209645.html>
Kissinger foreshadows the world after Covid-19 <https://www.voltairenet.org/article209645.html>
<https://www.voltairenet.org/article209644.html>
Washington could pass anti-OPEC bill <https://www.voltairenet.org/article209644.html>
<https://www.voltairenet.org/article209630.html>
Pentagon refuses to kidnap Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro <https://www.voltairenet.org/article209630.html>
<https://www.voltairenet.org/article209611.html>
        Hezbollah braving Covid-19
<https://www.voltairenet.org/article209611.html>
<https://www.voltairenet.org/article209607.html>
Release of Daniel Pearl’s assassin <https://www.voltairenet.org/article209607.html>

Controversies
NATO in Arms to «fight coronavirus» <https://www.voltairenet.org/article209678.html>
by Manlio Dinucci
<https://www.voltairenet.org/article209678.html> Rome (Italy) |
The 30 NATO foreign ministers met on April 2 by videoconference, and instructed US general Tod Wolters, Supreme Allied Commander in Europe, to "coordinate the necessary military support to fight the coronavirus crisis". He is the same general who declared in the United States Senate on February 25 "nuclear forces are supporting every US military operation in Europe" and " I am a fan of a flexible first-use policy" of nuclear weapons, that is nuclear attack by surprise .
General (...) <https://www.voltairenet.org/article209678.html>
Diplomatic Wire
<https://www.voltairenet.org/article209677.html>
Conclusions of the Extraordinary OPEC and non-OPEC Ministerial Meeting <https://www.voltairenet.org/article209677.html>
<https://www.voltairenet.org/article209638.html>
G7 leaders’ Statement on COVID-19 <https://www.voltairenet.org/article209638.html>
<https://www.voltairenet.org/article209639.html>
“The Coronavirus Pandemic Will Forever Alter the World Order” <https://www.voltairenet.org/article209639.html>
<https://www.voltairenet.org/article209610.html>
Democratic Transition Framework for Venezuela <https://www.voltairenet.org/article209610.html>

From South America, where payment must be made with subtlety, the Bormann
organization has made a substantial contribution. It has drawn many of the
brightest Jewish businessmen into a participatory role in the development of
many of its corporations, and many of these Jews share their prosperity most
generously with Israel. If their proposals are sound, they are even provided
with a specially dispensed venture capital fund. I spoke with one Jewish
businessmen in Hartford, Connecticut. He had arrived there quite unknown
several years before our conversation, but with Bormann money as his leverage.
Today he is more than a millionaire, a quiet leader in the community with a
certain share of his profits earmarked as always for his venture capital
benefactors. This has taken place in many other instances across America and
demonstrates how Bormann’s people operate in the contemporary commercial world,
in contrast to the fanciful nonsense with which Nazis are described in so much
“literature.”

So much emphasis is placed on select Jewish participation in Bormann companies
that when Adolf Eichmann was seized and taken to Tel Aviv to stand trial, it
produced a shock wave in the Jewish and German communities of Buenos Aires.
Jewish leaders informed the Israeli authorities in no uncertain terms that this
must never happen again because a repetition would permanently rupture
relations with the Germans of Latin America, as well as with the Bormann
organization, and cut off the flow of Jewish money to Israel. It never happened
again, and the pursuit of Bormann quieted down at the request of these Jewish
leaders. He is residing in an Argentinian safe haven, protected by the most
efficient German infrastructure in history as well as by all those whose
prosperity depends on his well-being.
http ://spitfirelist.com/books/martin-bormann-nazi-in-exile/

--
Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political power they wield? There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our souls from their clutches, at least that's my considered opinion - Tony

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual leaders/dudes.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PEPIS" group.
to pepis+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pepis/65b29d55-6c7b-a5a4-a581-fe2de933bc09%40cultureshop.org.uk.