Hi all,

I'm writing my presentation for next week's YAPC conference, the title is "Applied Machine Learning with Perl." One of the things I'd like to show is a collaborative filtering demo, something like "if you liked X, you'll like Y." I'll be making it using Maciej Cegłowski's Search::ContextGraph, which is a pretty simple new concept and fairly lightweight.

In order to get enough data for a demo, I'm hoping I can get people to run the script at http://limnus.com/~ken/list_modules.pl and send me the output. It will tell me what extra modules you've installed on your system, so that I can say things like "If you like Authen::Smb, you'll like DBD::Proxy."

Thanks. I'll be making my presentation materials available online for people who can't attend the conference too.

-Ken

p.s. - please *don't* spam the list with the output, of course. =)