On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, Mark Kvale wrote:

> a) AI::NeuralNet::Mesh - trains up multi-layer perceptrons, a type of
> feedforward neural net. It has good documentation. For your problem, I
> would reccommend a 3 layer net, with one input, one hidden and one
> output layer, with tanh activation fuctions.

Where can I find AI::NeuralNet::Mesh? It doesn't show up in my CPAN
mirror.

I'm also tempted to suggest AI::FuzzyInference as a way to predict the
sales. The fuzzy rules need to be defined somehow, and one way to do it is
through a neural net as described by Mark. Those rules are then used by
the inference engine to get a final sales figure.

Just my 2 cents,
--Ala