Hello,

  I recently gave ownership of w3c-markup-validator to Sérgio Basto
which reminded me that there are a handful of perl packages that I
probably created/took a hand in as part of that. I haven't touched them
in as long as w3c-markup-validator so probably should also orphan them
as well. There are also some other packages like dspam that were great
at the time and I used to use them but they don't get much if any
development anymore and I don't run mail servers anymore.

The are as follows:

dspam
html401-dtds
perl-Config-General
perl-HTML-Encoding
perl-HTML-Tidy
perl-Mail-MBox-MessageParser
perl-Mail-MBox-MboxParser
perl-SGML-Parser-OpenSP
php-pecl-cairo
wkhtmltopdf

I will orphan them sometime next week if someone does want them. That
or retire but I don't know/remember what depends on them.

Sincerely,
--
Nathanael