On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 01:24:23PM -0700, Larry & Kathy Berkbigler wrote:
> I am trying to build the latest version of Gedcom and am getting an
> error that I hope someone can help me understand.  The error in
> \.cpanm\build.log is:
> dmake.exe:  makefile:  line 987:  Error: -- A non AUGMAKE meta
> target must not be mixed with AUGMAKE meta targets, offending target
> [CHANGES]
>
> I installed the latest version of strawberry-perl and am still
> getting the same error.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.
> Kathy

Oops.  Gotta love make portability.  Sorry about that.  Fixed with
https://github.com/pjcj/Gedcom.pm/commit/6732343aadeceb657f97a26a192dac68c63bf879

I have just uploaded Gedcom-1.18 which includes this fix.  It should be
available on CPAN shortly, or you can pick it up from
http://www.pjcj.net/Gedcom-1.18.tar.gz if you just can't wait :)

--
Paul Johnson - p...@pjcj.net
http://www.pjcj.net