Hi all,

May I add my grain of salt?

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 3:20 AM, Vartak, Yash V <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You should not expect the community to write entire stuff for you,
> the community is for programmers to help each other with genuine queries,
> and not give ready made solutions.

Granted.

> No one learns to code over night! It needs hrs of patient efforts, and you ll
> have to work for yourself.

Sure.

> Being a new bee you should have a look at following sites they have all the
> information you need w.r.t the project you are working

It strikes me that this reply shares with the question what I would
reproach it most: its top-down approach.

I never learned to program.
I programmed solutions to my problems at hand.
Nothing else I can really claim.

So the question 'it is not clear, provide a stepwise solution'
is non-receivable.
But, questions like 'why is there a @ on line 4?' should be
acceptable.

Marc