Yes, the source is, um, a total mess. /me is glad that he didn't write it.
However, I would rather use an ugly solution that works instead of writing a
custom solution which will take longer to write and debug. I did have to
make a few hacks to the tinderbox source and will make a few more soon, but
I think we are better off with what we have right now that works than what
we don't have that will work eventually.

Remember that this is a tool to help us, not something we have to keep
poking. I'll make sure that everything works when we start off and offer
support with clients, etc, but this is not something that needs constant
helping (though I'll always be around to poke).

Tinderbox2 is also available, but IMHO the code is also pretty messy and
much harder to setup. Getting this setup was a chalenge, but didn't require
all sorts of work with sysadmins to setup special daemon accounts, cronjobs
etc...

Zach